hee hee

Jokes, Gags & Random Internet Crap
Post a reply

hee hee

by ALOSTMIND on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:58 am

Went out last night and got really wasted. I woke up next to a fat bird who was snoring and farting.
At least I got home OK!!

The wife's back on the warpath again she was up for making a home movie last night and all I did was suggest we should hold auditions for her part.

I've accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles. My next shit could spell disaster.

My sister-in-law sat on my glasses and broke them. It was my own fault.
I should have taken them off.

I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night. Or "foreplay" as she likes to call it.

After both suffering from depression for a while, me and the wife were going to commit suicide yesterday.
But strangely enough….once she killed herself I started to feel a lot better. So I thought…Sod it….soldier on.

I woke up this morning at 8 and could smell something was wrong. I got downstairs and found the wife face down on the kitchen floor, not breathing! I panicked. I
didn’t know what to do.
Then I remembered Wetherspoons serve breakfast until 11.30.

A man is seeking to join the Glasgow Police force. The Sergeant doing the interview says:
"Your qualifications all look good, but there is an attitude suitability test that you must take before you can be accepted."
Then, sliding a pistol and a box of ammo across the desk, he says: "Take this pistol and go out and shoot six illegal immigrants, six drug dealers, six Muslim
extremists, and a rabbit" The man being interviewed asks, "Why the rabbit?" "Great attitude," says the Sergeant. "When can you start?"

Bought the missus a hamster skin coat last week. Took her to the fair last night, took me 5 hours to get her off the big wheel.

ALOSTMIND
Trackday Rookie

Bike(s): SUZUKI BANDIT 600

Post a reply

Return to Intercrap