Merchandise

Any problems, suggestions or questions forum related in here.

Merchandise

Postby Knacker on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:29 am

Just wondering if there has been any ideas with regards to T-Shirts Jackets Bike Stickers things like that could help Promote the site :) .
Knacker
Trackday Rookie
Trackday Rookie

Bike(s): 99' GSXR 600 SRAD

Re: Merchandise

Postby Weedy on Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:43 pm

I think Paul said something about bike stickers in the near future. You'll have to give him a shout but I'll imagine it'll be after he's got his move to Wymondham sorted!
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them"
Weedy
Knee Down King
Knee Down King

Bike(s): Bikeless for now

Postby Paul on Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:25 pm

Bloody hell the sites only been running 3 days!!!

In a simple answer.... Yes

I will be getting some stickers sorted and they will be ready for when I move up to Wymondham. With regards to Fleeces / T-shirts etc yes I have plans but these won't be coming into play this year. Maybe next year. Also thinking of getting some 'business card like' cards with the logo on for people to hand out at meets. HOWEVER, like I’ve just said the forums only been running 3 days and I haven't even properly launched it yet. (Only sent a few PMs on BCF so far)

So for the time being the only thing I can ask is if you tell any one you see with a motorbike about the site. (I’ll be posting on a few forums in the next couple of days)

Paul
And the Lord said unto John; "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bike(s): '99 Yam R6

Postby Knacker on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:46 pm

I no its only been running a few days i wasnt saying it to say "Hurry up for gods sake" Or anything like that and i dont expect to be wearing a t shirt this time next week. It was simply a suggestion to help the forum in the near future

Sorry if i came across incorrectly.
Knacker
Trackday Rookie
Trackday Rookie

Postby Knacker on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:47 pm

Oh and another thing where abouts you moving to in wymondham as i work there in the car accesories shop so might be seeing you :) .
Knacker
Trackday Rookie
Trackday Rookie

Postby Paul on Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:08 pm

DW mate i know what you meant, just winding you up ;)

Knacker wrote:Oh and another thing where abouts you moving to in wymondham as i work there in the car accesories shop so might be seeing you :) .

Not sure yet, should find out next week some point so will let you know.
And the Lord said unto John; "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bike(s): '99 Yam R6

Return to OI, Admin!!