Fuckin Bot's

Any problems, suggestions or questions forum related in here.

Re: Fuckin Bot's

Postby Paul on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:11 pm

Hand bag?

Not sure how the bots have managed to get through as i put a few hacks on the site last time. I'll have to have another look when im on RDs as they've started to get through again.

All i ask is that you don't post replies on the bot threads as it makes it a longer process to get rid of the spam.

Thanks
And the Lord said unto John; "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bike(s): '99 Yam R6

Postby stillstrange on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:13 pm

Is it easier for you to clean up the posts / threads if we hit the report button when they post?

On another forum the mods then get that emailed and its easier (just a couple of clicks) for them to delete? Not sure if this works in the same fashionhere. If it does just let us know and we can lend a hand.
stillstrange
DAS'ing
DAS'ing

Bike(s): Yamaha Thunderace

Postby Paul on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:20 pm

To be honest, i check the forum everytime i log on to check my e-mails anyway so wouldn't really make much difference. Its quite simple to delete the bots and the spam threads, just a couple of clicks. Just makes it a tad longer when there are replies on the posts.
And the Lord said unto John; "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
Paul
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bike(s): '99 Yam R6

Previous

Return to OI, Admin!!